May 29, 2014

PASTEL S T R I P E S

gray-crop-top
gray-skirt-with-stripes
lauren-marinis-pump
gray-outfit-ideas
pastel-stripes
Photography credit: Surpass Visuals

F21 top (alternative) | ASOS skirt | River Island sunglasses | Zara bag (alternative) | Lauren Marinis shoes (alternative)

One of the many joys to blogging is being able to see how my style has evolved over time, my "back in the day" looks consisted of legs, skin, skin and more legs.  I doubt I would have ever picked up a skirt in this length.  These days however, there is nothing more sexy than a midi skirt or midi dress hugging your curves in a none revealing/over the top way.  And majority of the pieces I have been adding to my Spring/Summer collection are longer in length.  Don't get me wrong, short hems are just as fun when done in a tasteful way.

________________________________________________

Less than 2 weeks away from The Daileigh 5 week online seminar!!

JUNE 8

More details here

seminars@thedaileigh.com

--
styling/personal shopping services here|

________________________________________________



13 comments:

  1. So lovely and very pretty

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, midi skirts are sexy in a revealing way. Love this pairing, looks like it came together. The skirt is amazing and your shoes are hot.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites of yours so far!

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog from spain! nice look! xx
    unabrujaeneldesvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is sharp hunni. ^_^

    xx
    Lissanylon
    http://lissanylon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a pro at colour blocking!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love the skirt!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous look lovely, the two piece is gorgeous and I absolutely love your hair - so chic and stylish!

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this skirt, can't wait to get it. I won't rock it as great as you but excited nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning with little effort! #Perfection

    ReplyDelete